Sunday, January 30, 2011

Blogging is my addiction

Blogging is my addiction


There may be some people who may be blogging in order to make money.I will explain my story why I entered blogging and how did I make bloggin my addiction.
When I was about in class 9,i.e. almost 4 years ago,I was told by a friend of mine that we can make money from google adsense and just we need a website.I was unaware that website and blogs were different.So I made a blog and made a google adsense account and then I started putting efforts on making money online with google adsense.When I got some search on how to make money with adsense,I found that we need clicks and visitors and then I decided to increase visitors.I started to make new posts and within 2 months I started getting unique visitors except the one whom I referred personally.I used to track my visitors with Feedjit and then I got happy whenever I got some new visitors.I forget about money and I just thought of new visitors.Within 5 months of my blogging time,I used to get 10 to 20 visitors to my blog daily and this way I was addicted to blogging.
What I suggest you is do not consider blogging as money making tool.If you can make a good visitors then surely you will make money as well from your blog.Just try and focus to make some visitors at your blog and you will succeed.
Blogging is my addiction and now I just need blogging to make a time pass.

0 comments:

Post a Comment