Thursday, April 21, 2011

4/21 Natural Weight Loss Blog: The Token Fat Girl

     
    Natural Weight Loss Blog: The Token Fat Girl    
   
Muffin Head
April 20, 2011 at 8:16 PM
 
For Tuesdays breakfast I had a blueberry nut muffin with 1/2 cup whole organic yogurt, 1 T all-fruit strawberry jam and 1 T cashew honey butter. 445 calories Later on in the day I had another muffin: 200 calories For lunch I made Jamie Olivers/The Pioneer Woman's Asian Noodle Salad (300 calories per serving) Isn't it beautiful? I added [...]
   
   
April Continues
April 19, 2011 at 5:15 PM
 
Last week I was swamped. Catching up on projects, sending out jewelry, and doing a lot of cooking. I took photos of my food, but before I knew it I was going to bed. I just didn't have the time and energy to post last week, but there was another issue going on. This could have [...]
   
     
 
This email was sent to cool_dipendra.helpblog@blogger.com.
Delivered by Feed My Inbox
PO Box 682532 Franklin, TN 37068
Create Account
Unsubscribe Here Feed My Inbox
 
     

0 comments:

Post a Comment